Creative Education Academies Trust is a charity and social enterprise set up in 2011 with support from leaders in the creative industries, innovation-based businesses and education.
The programme of works enabled Head Office and its group of educational institutions, to:
- Collaborate and share best practice amongst institutions, to enhance the learning experiences for students
- Deliver ICT systems that are flexible and responsive to demand in order to support organisational policies and strategies
- Take advantage of new technologies in order to deliver faster business benefits and reduce costs
- Achieve large, cross site economies of scale
- Mandate the use of common standards and applications.